Student and Early Career Working Group
This page is under renovation. For immediate information about this working group please use the Contact Us page.
Division 48 gives special consideration to student and early career applicants in its small grants program.
- Applicants must be students in good standing in a graduate or undergraduate psychology program
- Applicants must be student members of Division 48. Students who are not members must apply for membership when submitting the Travel Award application; all materials must be received in a single, complete package. The membership form is available on-line at PeacePsychology.org.
- Applicants must already have been accepted by the Division 48 to present their research (poster, paper, symposium) and must be a designated presenter.
- Applicants must be endorsed by their academic advisor or other sponsoring faculty member.
- If applicant has other sources of funding, application should not be submitted for these limited funds which are designed to assist those in need. Reimbursable expenses include convention travel, registration fee, hotel, and meals.
- Applicants must agree to attend and provide a summary of one Division 48 session which will be published in the Division 48 Newsletter.